It takes time for me to find what best for my Xperia X10 Mini Pro to find the best offline GPS map. I lived in Indonesia, so before the upgrade of my X10 – used to be android donut version of 1.6 – I used the Sygic offline GPS map. After the latest upgrade – to Android éclair version of 2.1 – they erased all my program. From then on, I am eager to try the new one, NDrive. NDrive is a good application to be installed on your android. X10 Mini Pro has the limited screen, 2.55 inch, so I should carefully find a good program to be installed in. NDrive and Sygic fit best on this phone. I will show you how to install NDrive(Cracked with Indonesian maps) in this post.
Installation manual :
1. Install NDrive from your android market – about 3Mb of files
2. Download NDrive Indonesian Maps and place it on your SD Card ( SDCard – NDrive – Maps) : Indonesian Maps 2010
- Unzip the files and move the unzipped files to your SD Card path : NDrive – Maps
3. Uninstall your NDrive
4. Install again NDrive from this link : NDrive 10
5. Download the Indonesian voice navigation : IndonesianVoice (Password : Guntur)
- Unzip the files and move the unzipped files to your SD Card path : NDrive – Voice
When you finished installing with this instruction, you can open the NDrive application on your phone, and NDrive needs to download their application about 34Mb of files more. It’s okay to download, and after the download finished, you can enjoy your NDrive application. Make sure that when you open your Android Market, if there is an instruction to update your NDrive, DO NOT INSTALL / UPDATE. If you Update, your NDrive application will not be usable anymore.